Founded by Barry and Julie Moss in 1988, Rochet Kitchens situated in Berwick, Victoria has grown from a two person family business into a highly successful company of 10 full time employees, renown for our quality reputation within the industry.
Barry's reputation for excellence has been long standing, having won the coveted RMIT Beazley Prize as an Apprentice Cabinet Maker, 3 years running, back in the early 1980s. His passion and experience has resulted in a highly successful kitchen cabinet making business with many satisfied clients contributing to a thriving business largely built on repeat and referral customers.
We don't employ sales people, preferring to have each and every customer directly serviced by a professional kitchen designer. This ensures you receive personalised service throughout the entire process as well as a better quality result.
Our commitment to excellence in both quality and service are achieved by:
• Providing a desirable working environment to attract and maintain the most highly qualified and experience designers and cabinet makers
• Utilising the latest computer software and manufacturing equipment
• Ensuring personalised service throughout the process
• Selecting only the highest quality finishes and fittings
• Only contracting reliable, registered and experienced tradespeople to assist with installations.
If you are renovator, owner builder or custom home builder requiring a new kitchen, please do not hesitate to call into our showroom, phone us or send us an email.